Why Choose Us?
- All of our mechanics are experts (Cytech level II trained) so you can trust us to do a professional job on your pride and joy.
- We offer a wide range of servicing, repairs, wheel building and suspension servicing/tuning, with a for most routine work.
- All our repairs are done on a job by job basis. Starting with a £25 assessment, we quote with a breakdown of the jobs required. If you choose to go ahead with the work, the assessment fee is credited against the rest of the repairs.
- All repairs are booked in for a specific day (we have a preference to see the bicycle(s) first, however we will quote on arrival). This means you're without your bike for the shortest time possible.
How To Book Your Bike In?
Get in touch with your local shop using the contact form or phone numbers in the footer. Once we know the scope of the work needed we can arrange a suitable day to book you in.
Alternatively pop in and we can book your bike in face-to-face. Please note you may need to take your bike away and return it on the agreed day as we have limited storage space- this does however mean that you only need to be without your bike for a day or two.
At Cycleworks we pride ourselves on our mechanical expertise. We have very experienced mechanics at every store, with a depth of knowledge in every form of cycling. We will undertake work on almost any brand and type of bike.
How Much Will It Cost?Take a look at our fixed price servicing options below and workshop pricelist to the right. Please note that the marked prices are a guideline to what we would charge for an average job. Ideally we would like to see your bike to quote accurately for the work you would like us to do. We can then ascertain if any parts are needed for the job and if parts are needed, we can order them in.
- All timescales and prices quoted are estimates only
- A combination of jobs may need doing to one bike, our labour charge will reflect this and will be a fair representation of the time spent on the bike
- All prices are excluding parts
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- Our hourly labour rate is £50
- Our minimum labour charge is £10
- We do ask that you bring your bike in to us clean. This enables us to work on it easily and accurately, and to do the best job possible
- We reserve the right to refuse to work on a bike that is too dirty, or we charge a cleaning fee of £20
- We reserve the right to refuse to work on a bike with dog mess on the tyres